Sunday 8 September 2013

cheesy nachos

                                                               cheesy nachos

A few weeks ago I was wanting a snack . Except  I didn't know what to get soo I decided that I should make my favourite , cheesy nacho's .

                                                                what you need
                                             
                                                orange cheese
                                                and nacho chips
                                                you can also put on onions,bacon, or dip it in salsa.

get out a pan and put parchment paper on the pan . now put as many nachos as you want on the pan , then shred cheese and put cheese on the nachos  and/or any other toppings. put pan in oven at 375 until cheese melts
                                                        enjoy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment: